Hey there! I have got quite a number of requests to for this post, here I’m today with a list of makeup essentials for beginners. If you’re someone who has just begun experimenting with makeup this post will be that one post that you need to bookmark for future references. So let’s get into the makeup essentials for beginners.
• First things first without a proper base no makeup will look good. So a Light Foundation or BB Cream in your shade is a must for evening out the complexion.
• Translucent or Pressed Powder to set the liquid/cream base from creasing and also to mattify the oily areas.
• A nice Matte Pink or Coral Blush to add a healthy flush to the cheeks and also to bring dimension to the face.
• Adding a Lip Gloss or a Tinted Lip Balm will make a huge difference to the whole look.
• Mascara is a must-have in any girl’s purse because it makes you look wide-awake even if you had no sleep the previous night. There are so many formulas in the market to choose from.
• Then finally comes the Kohl or Kajal which is an absolute must-have in India. Most Indian women swear by it. Grab one in regular black or brown that will suit your daily needs.
So, these are my absolute must-have ladies.
Hope you found the post makeup essentials for beginners useful!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Also please subscribe. 🙂
See you in my next post. Until then, stay beautiful.
Love you xo
Click on the link if you missed to watch Soft Matte Brown Eyes Ft. Ethnic Wear Makeup Tutorial