Hello my lovely angels! Hope you all are doing well :smiley: Today I’m here with my current favorites post volume 1 this will be a new series here on Makeup Martini where I’ll mention the products that I’m currently obsessed with from makeup, skincare, perfumes, books basically anything and everything that I become obsessed about. 😀
Coming back to the post I have quite a few things but it’s mostly makeup products this time.
• First I love this sunscreen from Lotus Herbals which is the Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock (SPF 40). It is perfect for those with oily skin because it dries to a matte finish and also it has a slight tint to it so you can apply this instead of your daily BB/CC cream.
• As my skin is extremely oily I need to powder my face no matter what but at the same time I don’t want to look like I’m wearing tons of makeup so I set the sunscreen with the Makeup Revolution London Pressed Powder in Translucent which brightens up my complexion without looking overly done.
• Who doesn’t like a healthy flush on their cheeks? I have been super obsessed with this Sleek MakeUP Blush in Pixie Pink recently. It is a matte blush and it looks very pale in the pan but when applied it gives the perfect pink flush to the cheeks.
• The one and only saviour for my dry chapped lips is The Body Shop Lip Balm in Watermelon. This enormous tub lasts nearly 3-4 months even after using it day and night everyday. The fragrance needs a special mention in this post because it smells so fruity and divine. :heart_eyes: Reminds me so much of watermelon sorbets.
• I have attended lots of weddings and engagements lately. And for those occasions I was clearly addicted to the Milani Nail Lacquer in 3D Holographic. It is a shimmery gold nail paint with iridescent color reflexes which gives that holographic effect to the nails. :heart:
• Last but not least I have always loved and I still love my Calvin Klein CK IN2U Her EDT when it comes to ‘extremely’ hot humid days. Chennai is always hot sigh Because out of all my perfumes this one has the greatest longevity and sillage. It is a clean and fresh perfume which reminds me so much of summer and lemonades. I mostly find citrus and vanilla notes. :lemon:
So these are my current favorites guys. Hope you all enjoyed reading the post with all the mini reviews :grimacing:
What are your current favorites? Tell me down in the comments section below.
See you all in my next post. Until then stay beautiful!!
Love you XOXO :kiss: