Hello there!! :blush: Hope you all are doing well. Chennai is really really hot these days :sweat: Yesterday I had my wisdom tooth removed it half of my face is swollen now :sweat: I’m taking oral medicines and got a couple of injections for the pain and swelling :sweat: Is it TMI? Anyway enough of my ramblings. Today’s post is my Current Favorites Volume 2 you can read the Current Favorites Volume 1 . This time it’s all makeup and tools. I have been keeping my makeup really simple and easy to do these days because of the hot and humid weather in Chennai.
• Let’s start with the base makeup I have been using only my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation because it is easy to apply and it stays put throughout the day on my extremely oily skin. And looks flawless in pictures ain’t nobody got time for concealer. :yum:
• I apply the above product using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush because it is soft yet sturdy to pack on product for more coverage and still gives that even flawless look.
• NYX Mocha Blush is my go to blush these days as it a warm mauvy pink with warm undertones and it adds a super natural color to the cheeks it is also matte.
• Summer is the time where you can experiment with your inner JLo so why not add some highlighter for that glowy skin. I’m loving the Makeup Revolution London Goddess Of Love Triple Baked Highlighter. It is a beautiful golden champagne highlighter a light is all you need with this product.
• Wet N Wild makes some great eyeshadow trios I love Walking On Eggshells Trio which has a champagne, bronzy and pinky champagne shade all are fine shimmery shades. When I’m too lazy to do any eye look I take any one of the color from this and apply it on the eyelid for that extra glam. You know the drill now I’ll do my winged eye-liner and lashes to finish off the look.
• I love me some bright lipstick during summer and I’m currently digging this Maybelline Color Sensational Bold MAT3 Lipstick- Coral 325. It is a bright matte orange lipstick and it enhances the tan on my skintone in a good way. :lipstick:
• To set everything in place I spritz some of the MAC Fix+ Spray, as it takes off the powdery look if there’s any and helps the makeup to stay fresh longer.
So these are my current favorites guys. Hope you all enjoyed reading the post.
What are your current favorites? Tell me down in the comments section below. :blush:
See you all in my next post. Until then stay beautiful!! :heart:
Love you XOXO