Essential Oils are known to benefit skin and hair in every way possible. From curing ailments to make your pores vanish they have several multipurpose. In this post I’m going to explain about the top 5 essential cold compressed oils that you need to get your hands on.
1. Tea Tree Oil- From treating acne on oily/sensitive skin, dandruff and other skin ailments tea tree is truly a blessing it has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties so it kills the bacteria. Directly apply on your blemishes or dilute with other oils/water to see the effect.
2. Rosemary Oil- Severe hair fall ? Worry not mix a few drops of Rosemary oil with your regular oil do a little massage strokes and leave it overnight. Repeat the same for a few weeks to see the results.
3. Rose Oil-This expensive oil does not only has a divine smell but it also has anti-aging properties, it fades away the stretch marks and acne marks.
4. Lemongrass Oil- This citrusy smelling oil has anti-fungal and detoxifying properties. It can be used to minimize pores and with continuous usage you can get the JLo like glowing skin.
5. Sandalwood Oil- This is probably the most ancient oil humans ever started using. It is used for it’s healing purpose as it calms and rejuvenates the skin. It can also be used to restore moisture and shine in the hair.
All the essential oils should be mixed with carrier oils like coconut, olive or jojoba oil. For spot-treatment alone use a Q-tip to apply the tea tree oil on affected area.
Thanks for reading. Like and subscribe for more posts. Love you :kiss
Check out my latest video on How To Get Fuller Looking Lips Without Surgery.