Having a perfectly flawless skin is every girl’s dream. But our skin go through a lot of bad phases like being a teenager, menstrual cycle, certain medications, genes, anxiety, stress, hormonal imbalance, sun spots and so on. There are two types of caring your skin needs one from what you topically apply on your skin through creams & stuffs and the other one is what you ingest and how you treat your body. So, here are a few tips to get perfect skin in no time.
• Good facewash- The simplest thing you can do to your skin is to keep it clean. A good facewash will remove the excess oils, dirt and grime from the skin. So, choose a one that is developed for your skintype and age. But this alone is not enough to get that flawless skin.
• Skincare regime- If you want to take it to the next level try to invest in a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer and do it religiously day & night. Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to remove the dead cells build up which causes skin pigmentation. Don’t forget to get your hands on a decent eye cream that keeps the eye area hydrated and also helps with dark circles.
• Use sunscreen- When you invest your time and money in a good skincare regime why not invest in a good sunscreen that won’t break you out ? Yes, sunscreens can cause acne too so you need to try a few before finding your holy grail product. There are so many sunscreens available in the market for each skintypes for all price ranges from SPF 15- SPF 100 from matte ones to moisturising ones choose one that fulfill your needs. If you don’t wear sunscreen the skin starts aging quickly (wrinkles, skin sagging), UV rays gives you sun spots, skin discoloration, skin cancer.
• Medicated treatments- You are experiencing acne or heavy discoloration of skin ? Worry not to treat acne go for products with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, azelaic acid. For skin discoloration choose products with kojic acid, ascorbic acid, hydroquinone, liquorice. Or try these home-made remedies like applying lemon juice, castor oil, potato juice.
• Remove makeup before sleep- No matter how tired I’m I don’t hit the bed without removing my makeup. Because skin needs time to breathe or the cells without oxygen will start dying thus aggravating premature aging, acne caused by germs on the face, etc,.
Detoxify Your System-
• Drink lots of water & fruit juices- Drinking 8-12 glasses of water in a day will not only hydrate your body but it will make the skin look plump and radiant in just a month. You can easily detoxify your body by having fruits juices that has a high amount of citric acid in them. You can also cleanse by making a tall glass of green smoothie with kale, spinach, few leaves of mint and other ingredients you want in your smoothie. These liquids will flush out the toxins in your body. You can also opt for fruit-based diet 2-3 times a week. Green tea can also help in detoxifying the body.
• Exercise regularly- Working out causes sweating which has toxins and makes skin glow from within. Set real and possible goals for you to attain and keep yourself motivated. One can also do Yoga or meditation as they help with relieving stress and anxiety.
• Beauty sleep- As the name depicts everybody needs their beauty sleep because that is when the cells regenerate and repairs itself. Also, apply night creams and serums to aid the skin during repairing process.
• Eat clean- Cut down on junk food, carbonated sodas and processed foods completely as they mess up with your system. Opt for nourishments that contains soluble fibers, proteins, vitamins & minerals as they will remove toxins from the body and give your skin that perfectly radiant glow.
• Alcohol & Smoking- Too much alcohol dries out the skin so limit the number of units you take to one per day or you will end up damaging your liver which is going to be obviously reflect on your skin. Don’t forget to drink loads of water to flush out the alcohol and keeps the skin hydrated. Smoking causes skin cancer and heavily damages body organs. It also greatly affects the immune system, premature wrinkles on the skin, under eye bags, psoriasis, icky teeth, thins hair, permanent scarring of wounds.
I’m sure these tips to get perfect skin will be helpful for you guys.
Thanks so much for reading like and subscribe for more tips on how to improve your looks.
Love you. Mwuaaaaaahh.. :kiss
Check out my last video PURPLE & GOLD ARABIC EYEMAKEUP TUTORIAL