There are some worst beauty blunders that we do in the name of makeup. In this post I have compiled them all together so you all can rectify those mistakes before anyone else points it out in public and embarrass you. No one wants to see you looking like a drag-queen on an everyday basis. I’m sure you all can relate this post to someone you know if you don’t then the culprit is most probably you. 😛 JK!!
• Using the wrong shade of foundation is a big no-no this is the first and foremost beauty blunder. Match your foundation to your skin color swatch them on your jawline and it should blend seamlessly, never use a light or dark color foundation because it will look horrendous in person and also in photographs also your friends and family knows your skin tone without any makeup on so it’s best to avoid that. I have seen a lot of girls doing this to flaunt a lighter skin-tone. Not cute girlfriend. :/
• Using the wrong concealer shade the same mistake as the 1st one but with your concealer you can go a tad lighter (1-2 shades only) to get that highlighted effect under your eyes but nothing jarring.
• Cake face is the word when you apply too much powder in an attempt to set your foundation and concealer. After a couple of hours the powder along with the foundation and concealer will start creasing making you look like a hot mess.
• Too much of blush on your cheeks will not give you a healthy flush rather it will make you look like a circus clown. So be light-handed when applying blush.
• Over contouring I guess is in trend right now. It might look great in your Instagram and Facebook pictures but in real life it will look super scary. Because no one wants to see a streak across your cheeks and on the sides of your nose.
• Bronzing the whole face unless you want to look like an Oompa Loompa never even think about attempting this. It will not only turn off your boyfriend but also for everybody around you.
• Disco ball like cheeks unless you want to look like one of those don’t go overboard with your girlfriend Mary or Cindy Lou. For that natural glow lightly sweep those highlighters using a fan brush on the highest points of your face.
• Eyebrows on fleek I understand eyebrows can change anybody’s face or look that doesn’t mean you can pluck all of them out completely and use your pomade to give yourself that new shape and arch because your mama and papa couldn’t recognize you any more.
• Spidery lashes when you layer too many coats of mascara without combing and separating the lashes in-between you tend to get spidery looking lashes. And also if the formula is too dry all the lashes will start clumping together making it look unappealing.
• Kylie Jenner lip trend if she does something and you guys shamelessly follow those trends but also bash her in public forums. Is it fair? No right ? I’m not against someone who overlines their lips but not something that would make you look like they have been stung by a swarm of bees. I love Jenna Marbles btw.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading the Worst Beauty Blunders post. I had made an attempt in writing my future random posts a little differently starting from this one. Comment all your feedbacks below so I could know how to improve.
Please subscribe and also like my page for more awesome updates.
Love you. xo