Hello there!! Today I’m here with a step by step makeup tutorial my first ever pictorial tutorial 😀 Eeek!! I’m soo excited 😀 You would’ve understood by the post title itself it is going to be Plum Smoky Eyes Using The Sleek MakeUP Vintage Romance Palette. I love this palette it has all these gorgeous plums, purples and golds. The shadows in the Vintage Romance Palette are nicely pigmented and they blend like a dream.
These were the products I used in this tutorial but you can use ones from your stash that gives the same effect.
• Start off with a clean, well moisturised face.
• I wanted the base makeup to be super flawless so for that first I applied Lotus 3 in 1 Matte Look Sunscreen, Kryolan Matt Face Primer, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC37 & NC42 mixed, for concealing used LA Girl HD Pro Concealer in Cool Tan and Nude mixed together, you know what this concealer doesn’t crease. Blended all these using a Beauty Blender, it is so worth every penny.
• To set the under eye concealer from creasing (being extra cautious it’s very hot here in Chennai) so I used Sleek Suede Effect Powder in SE01 and rest of the face using MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42. For this I used the Real Techniques Buffing Brush my holy grail brush.
• In the meantime, I filled in my eyebrows using Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Delicious perfect shade for Indian Skin-tone and it is super inexpensive. Used a random angled liner brush.
• I contoured my cheeks & nose for that chiselled effect I used the City Color Cosmetics Be a Matte Bronzer it is a well pigmented matte brown shade not orangey at all. To blend it perfectly I used the Real Techniques Contour Brush.
• For blush I applied MAC Blushbaby for that perfectly flushed cheeks. Used a stippling brush from Coastal Scents.
• Applied The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer on the highest points of my cheeks and the bridge of my nose to highlight. Used a Tapered Contouring Face Brush from BH Cosmetics.
• Moving on to the eyes, I started off by priming the lids using Kryolan Eyeshadow Primer.
• Now comes the star of the show I applied Propose in Prague as the transition color from the Vintage Romance Palette using a MAC 222 Tapered Blending Brush.
• For the lid color I applied A Vow in Venice from the same palette.
• To intensify the outer third of the lid I used Forever in Florence using MAC 217 Blending Brush.
• To make the eye look smoky I added Love in London on top of the previous eyeshadow and smoked it out using MAC 222 Tapered Blending Brush.
• On the top lash line I drew a thin winged liner using the Maybelline Colossal Liner and Chambor Smooth-on Liner for that intense matte black wing.
• Using Mary Lou-Manizer I highlighted the inner corners of the eye and also the brow-bone.
• On the lower waterline I applied Lotus Color Kick Kajal and also smoked out Forever in Florence beneath that kohl to balance out the eye makeup.
• Applied Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara and Ardell False Lashes to complete the eye look and for the lips I used Gerard Cosmetics 1995 which is a beautiful rosey- brown dark nude which suited perfectly for the dramatic smoky eyes.
Full-face makeup and trying to pose under hot sun >.< [/caption] Hope you all enjoyed my step by step tutorial using the Vintage Romance Palette from Sleek MakeUP. Tell me your feedback in the comments section below. See you all in my next post. Until then stay beautiful. :heart: